Learn how to grow your startup by implementing the Lean Management Cycle as introduced by Eric Ries in his book titled The Lean Startup, discussed by Alberto Venditti. He explained the importance of the cycle which comprises of:
- Learn, [and repeat over and over again].
Alberto (@ven.albe) has more than a decade of concept & production expertise in engaging with clients and end-users for both the entertainment and the advertising industry, marrying his passion for strategy with years of field research in user experience and a solid academic background in Psychology.
He currently works at UNIT9 as an Interactive Director, bringing to life high-risk projects through innovative ideas, intensive research, and technical development work, to open new business verticals and partnerships in a wide range of industries: construction, manufacturing, and automotive.
- 9+ years of experience in the entertainment & advertising industry in leading creative and strategic roles
- Raised £10m+ through public grants, direct pitches, and tax reliefs in the last 6 years
- Co-created a self-sufficient and profitable R&D department to develop internal IPs
- Directed and managed teams up to 20 people (local and remote) in projects up to £650k.
Please follow Alberto: